[Zope-DB] Per-user connections

Bo M. Maryniuck b.maryniuk@forbis.lt
Mon, 9 Dec 2002 13:21:27 +0200

On Monday 09 December 2002 13:01, Iain Anderson wrote:
> Am I missing the bl***ing obvious here :-) ... but why can't you use
> whatever is your normal Zope authentication and then pass
> AUTHENTICATED_USER into your ZSQL methods for authorisation, auditing e=
tc.

For each different user different set of available procedures is "created=
".=20
Actually _available_ set of procedures after some triggers starts. In thi=
s=20
case passing AUTHENTICATED_USER into your ZSQL methods for authorisation =
will=20
not help. And using functions and procedures a passing authenticated user=
 ID=20
is not available at all.

--=20
Regards, Bogdan

If Peter Piper pickles a peck of Python packages, can he pack the pickled
Python peckers in a proper packing place?
=09=09-- Found on comp.lang.python