[Zope-DB] 2Gurus: DB layer and ZODB timeouts

Bo M. Maryniuck b.maryniuk@forbis.lt
Thu, 19 Dec 2002 21:17:50 +0200

On Thursday 19 December 2002 06:34, kapil thangavelu wrote:
> say that ;-)... relating to the new zodb cache impl toby did thats in 2=
=2E6.
> what exactly are you doing and how are you doing it? are you holding on=
> connections for more than the length of one request, how are you creati=
ng
> them, etc.

I create a connection with unique ID for each logged in user. Therefore u=
ser=20
should run only one thread of its unique connect (at least I guess Zope w=
ill=20
not clone it somehow). The only think I found is to _delete_ a=20
self._v_database_connection on manage_close_connection() in=20
=2E./Shared/DC/..../Connection.py and it even works as I expect. But I'm =
not=20
sure it is right way.

--=20
Regards, Bogdan