[Zope-DB] Problem with Z MySQL connection

Jack Simonton jack@simonton.net
Sat, 21 Dec 2002 09:59:31 -0800

I've successfully created a Z MySQL Database Connection. I know I'm talking
to the db because if I use the wrong user or incorrect password, I get an
appropriate error and the connection shows to be open.

However, any test query (example: select * from user) returns the same
error.

    Error Type
    SystemError

    Error Value
    Objects/tupleobject.c:506: bad argument to internal function

I've searched books, online docs, list archives to no avail. It makes me
think the problem has to lie with me or my setup.

All help and suggestions are appreciated.

Jack

Info from Control Panel:
Zope Version      (Zope 2.6.0 (source release, python 2.1, linux2), python
    2.1.3, linux2)
Python Version    2.1.3 (#1, Apr 9 2002, 22:27:11) [GCC 2.96 20000731 (Red
    Hat Linux 7.1 2.96-98)]
System Platform   linux2
SOFTWARE_HOME     /usr/local/Zope/lib/python
ZOPE_HOME         /usr/local/Zope
INSTANCE_HOME     /usr/local/Zope
CLIENT_HOME       /usr/local/Zope/var

MySQL 3.23.52