[Zope-DB] Re: [Psycopg] Transactions with Zope

Federico Di Gregorio fog@debian.org
26 Jan 2002 14:13:03 +0100

--=-Fq4GitFXq4cqqiZmlmXI

Il ven, 2002-01-25 alle 10:09, Hannu Krosing ha scritto:
> Lutz Steinborn wrote:
[snip]
> > But at the 23.01 it was different. All is starting normally but where
> > is no END statement for more then 12 ours for 2 or 3 processes. We are
> > using the Zope transaction end command in a lot of pages but it never
> > comes to the database for this processes. As a workaround we have now
> > database commits in our critical pages. Hopefully this works.
>=20
> We have seen it too and after several of our people sat cross-eyed for=20
> weeks we may have just found (an ugly ;) solution.
[snip]
> We will have a longer discussion on that here later today (about 5 hours=20
> from now) and then will post a more thorough explanation with a proposed=20
> fix.

thank you very much for all your reports. i will test the code and see
if we can find a workaround (or bugfix?) to implement in zpsycopgda.
comments and patches are welcome...

federico
=20
--=20
Federico Di Gregorio
INIT.D Developer                                           fog@initd.org
          The reverse side also has a reverse side.  -- Japanese proverb

--=-Fq4GitFXq4cqqiZmlmXI

--=-Fq4GitFXq4cqqiZmlmXI--