[Zope-DB] Re: [Psycopg] Transactions with Zope

Lutz Steinborn l.steinborn@4c-ag.de
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 17:17:21 +0100

Hello Federico,

do you have any news about this problem ??

Regards

Lutz

On 26 Jan 2002 14:13:03 +0100
Federico Di Gregorio <fog@debian.org> wrote:

> Il ven, 2002-01-25 alle 10:09, Hannu Krosing ha scritto:
> > Lutz Steinborn wrote:
> [snip]
> > > But at the 23.01 it was different. All is starting normally but
where> > > is no END statement for more then 12 ours for 2 or 3
processes. We are> > > using the Zope transaction end command in a lot
of pages but it never> > > comes to the database for this processes.
As a workaround we have now> > > database commits in our critical
pages. Hopefully this works.> >=20
> > We have seen it too and after several of our people sat cross-eyed
for > > weeks we may have just found (an ugly ;) solution.
> [snip]
> > We will have a longer discussion on that here later today (about 5
hours > > from now) and then will post a more thorough explanation
with a proposed > > fix.
>=20
> thank you very much for all your reports. i will test the code and
see> if we can find a workaround (or bugfix?) to implement in
zpsycopgda.> comments and patches are welcome...
>=20
> federico
> =20
> --=20
> Federico Di Gregorio
> Debian GNU/Linux Developer & Italian Press Contact      =20
fog@debian.org> INIT.D Developer                                     =20
    fog@initd.org>           The reverse side also has a reverse side.
 -- Japanese proverb>=20

--=20
Lutz Steinborn                   mailto:l.steinborn@4c-ag.de
4c AG                            Tel +49 6092 999592
Stefan-George-Ring 22-24         Fax +49 89 99341 399
81929 M=FCnchen                    http://www.4c-shopping.de