[Zope-DB] ZOracleDA procedures

Iain Anderson Jethro.Anderson@bristol.ac.uk
Fri, 05 Jul 2002 12:33:36 +0100

I know you must be able to do this from an External Method - but when I did
this I set up the connection in the external method (outside of Zope).

DCOracle2 is the answer to these ills however - running stored procedures
is breeze. So, can't help you - but would urge you to look at DCoracle2

--On Friday, July 05, 2002 13:20:35 +0200 "Bo M. Maryniuck"