[Zope-DB] ZOracleDA procedures

Iain Anderson Jethro.Anderson@bristol.ac.uk
Fri, 05 Jul 2002 12:47:04 +0100

Nope (sorry) - I only said that's how I did it because I didn't have time
to find out how to acquire an existing connection. Agreed that it sucks.

As I said, though DCOracle2 solves these problems - the only problem we've
had so far with legacy code is DCOracle2 by default treats Oracle numbers
as floats - so you have to integer-ise them.

--On Friday, July 05, 2002 13:44:12 +0200 "Bo M. Maryniuck"
<b.maryniuk@forbis.lt> wrote:

> On Friday 05 July 2002 13:33, Iain Anderson wrote:
>> I know you must be able to do this from an External Method - but when I
>> did this I set up the connection in the external method (outside of
>> Zope).
>
> So You think, I shoud make ONE MORE connect for the same user to run
> Oracle  procedure? If yes, that it sucks, IMHO... :-(
>
> --
> Sincerely yours, Bogdan M. Maryniuck
>
> Who wants to remember that escape-x-alt-control-left shift-b puts you into
> super-edit-debug-compile mode?
> (Discussion in comp.os.linux.misc on the intuitiveness of commands,
> especially Emacs.)

Jethro Anderson - DBA (ISYS) University of Bristol
Pigsty Morris   City Clickers Step and Clog
Instep Research Team  Insword Rapper

"Never give a sword to a man who can't dance"