[Zope-DB] DCOracle2.1.1 problems

Smith, Neil Neil.Smith@npower.com
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 14:29:25 +0100

> If you want,  you can just change the logic in that section and you will
> be back to the old behavior.  Alternatively, define your columns to be
> NUMBER(9) if you want them to be integers.  I recommend the latter.

The results that I've seen are that it seems to work ok for selecting
straight columns where I've specified a precision.  However I always end up
getting a float, when I wanted an int, if there is anything odd going on
like the select being a union, or there being some calculation performed to
the column.

Like David, I'm working on Windows, and I haven't got the option of
recompiling the code, and in these circumstances the precision of the column
involved doesn't affect it.

Any suggestions?

--
Neil

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and intended only for the use of the addressee. If the reader of this message is not the addressee, you are hereby notified that you have received this e-mail in error and you must not copy, disseminate, distribute, use or take any action as a result of the information contained in it.

If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify postmaster@npower.com (UK 01384 275454) and delete it immediately from your system.

Neither Npower nor any of the other companies in the Innogy group from whom this e-mail originates accept any responsibility for losses or damage as a result of any viruses and it is your responsibility to check attachments (if any) for viruses.

Npower Limited
Registered office: Windmill Hill Business Park, Whitehill Way, Swindon SN5 6PB. Registered in England and Wales: number 3653277

This e-mail may be sent on behalf of a member of the Innogy plc group of companies.