[Zope-DB] Maximum Zope objects in a database

zope@120sp.com zope@120sp.com
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 14:08:10 -0700

Hello,

We are trying to determine whether or not zope will be able to handle a
database with the size that we require. We are looking at having 250,000
objects right from the start and may climb past 2,500,000 objects or more.
I have been looking through all sorts of data and info about zope and it's
ability to scale, but they are usually talking about the web server built
into zope. What I need to know is how well zope will handle a database with
that  many objects in it. Also, it would be nice to know how large the
databases are that are in actual use and how well they perform.

Thanks for any info.

Mark Fisher