[Zope-DB] DCOracle2: Invalid Connection String

Matthew T. Kromer matt@zope.com
Wed, 6 Mar 2002 08:18:55 -0500

OK,

TNS 12546 means (and I looked it up in the error guide) that you don't
have read access to the Oracle Home from Zope.

Check the permissions on the directories, and make sure the Zope userid
has sufficient access rights to read into the ORACLE_HOME areas.