[Zope-DB] Problem selecting Oracle LOB's

Jorge O. Martinez jmartinez@emediamillworks.com
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 16:34:49 -0500

Hi Matt:

You are right. I am probably confusing terms. I'll try using your hints.

Thanks a lot for you help, I wasn't sure what was going on, and your
telling to look for the LobLocator helped a lot.

Regards,

Jorge M.

--
Jorge O. Martinez