[Zope-DB] mxDateTime result

Godefroid Chapelle gotcha@swing.be
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 09:08:05 +0100

At 18:10 30/10/2002, Andreas Jung wrote:
>Maybe ;-) but there only a number of standard module regarded
>as safe. And since mxDateTime is not part of the Zope/Python
>it is treated  as any other 3rd party module and you must
>grant the permission to the module.

Does that mean that the mxDateTime C module must be modified to state Zope
security assertions ?

>-aj

Or can I create a python class inheriting the mxDateTime class, stating
security assertions and make the DA send back instances of this new class ?

--

Godefroid Chapelle

BubbleNet sprl
rue Victor Horta, 18 / 202