[Zope-DB] ODBC connection with ZDataQueryKit

Jeff Kowalczyk jtk@yahoo.com
Sat, 7 Sep 2002 01:29:13 -0400

I have a working ODBC connection with Z ODBC Database Connection, using a
connection string of DSN UID PASSWORD to MS sql server on localhost.

I'd like to try the ZDataQueryKit's ODBC connector, but I don't seem to have
the right syntax for passing the UID and password to to ODBC socket server,
or I have the port wrong or something else:

server    localhost
port       1433
dsn        dsn=test;uid=myuid;password=mypassword

and a simple query to test the connection:
select * from test

When I go to test that query, I don't really get any information about the
source of the problem:
Error, Database Query Error - : None

Any ideas?