[Zope-DB] database connection pool

kapil thangavelu kvthan@wm.edu
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 12:00:01 -0700

On Monday 16 September 2002 11:58 am, ChongQing Xiao wrote:
> Hi,
>

> Could anyone tell me if ZOPE support database connection pool when
> connect to any relational database?

yes, it does this transparently. the upper limit of the pool is the number of
threads you have. its a one/one thread/connection per adapter instance.

> Also, I am trying to find object-relation auto mapping products in ZOPE
> and wonder if anyone have any more information about that?

two projects, stephan richter's dbobjects was already mentioned.

a new project thats also very promising and more feature rich though perhaps
not as mature is

http://sf.net/projects/modeling

cheers,

kapil