[Zope-DB] cataloging database data

T. Muddletin zope-db@zope.org
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 20:10:25 -0400

I was about to ask if anyone could point me to any information out
there on how to ZCatalog data in SQL databases, using ZSQL methods.
I'd searched and searched for this info. The Zope Book indicates that
it is possible, but doesn't give any details, nor even hints.

But, happily, I just found the following page which was extremely
helpful: http://www.zope.org/Members/rbickers/cataloganything

I'm still working on my code, and have never used a ZCatalog before,
but my initial tests seem to indicate that using the above techniques
things are going to go very smoothly.

I just wanted to post this in case anyone else is searching for this
information. The more it is mentioned the easier it is to find. (-:

--
Tim Middleton | Cain Gang Ltd | One afternoon, disgusted, bravo, you fall
x@veX.net     | www.Vex.Net   | asleep. --T.Lilburn (MS)