[Zope-DB] Newbie question: DCOracle2 installation

David Wilbur wildboar@cybermesa.com
Sat, 26 Apr 2003 14:10:35 -0600

I was having the exact same issue as Tena is stating here... or at least
seemed to be =)

I have read thru the threads related to this, and i now have DCOracle2
untared the file in [zope home]/lib/python/Products/ and left the name
as is,  and all the other suggestions that Matt has made... and it works
now.

but... if you happen to place it in [zope home]/lib/python as i did at
first, everything tests correctly but when you start up zope and look at
the add list then you don't see the DCOracle2 connection and stored
procedures... so, i might suggest that you double check to see that you
placed everything in the [zope home]/lib/python/Products/ directory.