[Zope-DB] ZMySQLDA installation

Xavier Poirier xpoirier at ch-bourg01.fr
Thu Dec 18 10:43:01 EST 2003

Hi,

I'm new here on zope ML.
I'm installing ZMySQLDA into Zope and I encounter some difficulties :

System RedHat 9.0
Latest version of Zope with Python 2.2
Mysql installed by RPM 3.23 and sources copied of MYSQL

All seems good , but , when I do the "make" command into ZOPE distrib
/lib/Products/ZMySQLDA/src
I have this errors :

MysqlModule.c: incompatible type of pointer into puthonify_res_fields
and:
invalid value in unary '&' into STH_fetchdict

What can happen ? Is this a version problem?
I'm not confortable with PYTHON for now ...

Thanks

Xavier.

Ce courriel est envoyé au travers de l' interface IMP: ch-bourg01.fr
Ce message a été passé automatiquement à l' antivirus
This email have been sent through   Imap Mail Program: ch-bourg01.fr
This message have been scanned with an antivirus scanner