[Zope-DB] ZMySQLDA installation

Xavier Poirier xpoirier at ch-bourg01.fr
Mon Dec 22 04:02:07 EST 2003

En réponse à Dieter Maurer <dieter at handshake.de>:

I've successfully installed Python-MySQL
I' ve successfuly compiled now the ZMySQLDA sources, but :

When I do the import command into python this is what I have :

ImportError: ./MySQLmodule.so: undefined symbol: compress

What does this mean ?

> Xavier Poirier wrote at 2003-12-18 16:43 +0100:
> >I'm new here on zope ML.
> >I'm installing ZMySQLDA into Zope and I encounter some
> difficulties :
> >
> >System RedHat 9.0
> >Latest version of Zope with Python 2.2
> >Mysql installed by RPM 3.23 and sources copied of MYSQL
> >
> >All seems good , but , when I do the "make" command into ZOPE
> distrib
> >/lib/Products/ZMySQLDA/src
> >I have this errors :
> >
> >MysqlModule.c: incompatible type of pointer into
> puthonify_res_fields
> >and:
> >invalid value in unary '&' into STH_fetchdict
>
> Apparently, your C compiler is stricter than the one used to
> develop the "ZMySQLDA" module.
>
> You will need to modify the C code in order to make your
> compiler happy (or use one that is less strict).
>
> --
> Dieter

Ce courriel est envoyé au travers de l' interface IMP: ch-bourg01.fr
Ce message a été passé automatiquement à l' antivirus
This email have been sent through   Imap Mail Program: ch-bourg01.fr
This message have been scanned with an antivirus scanner