[Zope-DB] ZMySQLDA installation

Xavier Poirier xpoirier at ch-bourg01.fr
Mon Dec 22 07:31:34 EST 2003

En réponse à Xavier Poirier <xpoirier at ch-bourg01.fr>:

I've noticed that with the RedHat9.0 I have the devl-python 2.2
but I'm using ZOPE witch include python2.1 librairies ??

when I'm compiling the Make install use /usr/lib/python2.2 librairies
perhaps there is a problem here ...

Xavier.

> En réponse à Dieter Maurer <dieter at handshake.de>:
>
> I've successfully installed Python-MySQL
> I' ve successfuly compiled now the ZMySQLDA sources, but :
>
> When I do the import command into python this is what I have
>:
>
> ImportError: ./MySQLmodule.so: undefined symbol: compress
>
> What does this mean ?
>
> > Xavier Poirier wrote at 2003-12-18 16:43 +0100:
> > >I'm new here on zope ML.
> > >I'm installing ZMySQLDA into Zope and I encounter some
> > difficulties :
> > >
> > >System RedHat 9.0
> > >Latest version of Zope with Python 2.2
> > >Mysql installed by RPM 3.23 and sources copied of MYSQL
> > >
> > >All seems good , but , when I do the "make" command into
> ZOPE
> > distrib
> > >/lib/Products/ZMySQLDA/src
> > >I have this errors :
> > >
> > >MysqlModule.c: incompatible type of pointer into
> > puthonify_res_fields
> > >and:
> > >invalid value in unary '&' into STH_fetchdict
> >
> > Apparently, your C compiler is stricter than the one used
> > develop the "ZMySQLDA" module.
> >
> > You will need to modify the C code in order to make your
> > compiler happy (or use one that is less strict).
> >
> > --
> > Dieter

Ce courriel est envoyé au travers de l' interface IMP: ch-bourg01.fr
Ce message a été passé automatiquement à l' antivirus
This email have been sent through   Imap Mail Program: ch-bourg01.fr
This message have been scanned with an antivirus scanner