[Zope-DB] ZpsycopgDA installation

Federico Di Gregorio fog@initd.org
11 Feb 2003 15:46:28 +0100

--=-5iS07qzFPThg+nt69Qzk

Il mar, 2003-02-11 alle 12:24, Leonardo Fernandes ha scritto:
> I did finish the installation. Just for someone else with the same proble=
m I did have
> to change permissions for the ZPsycopg files in Products directory and al=
so to build
> mxDateTime from source to install it on zope`s python (the RPM install it=
 in /usr).
>=20
> One final issue is this warning on starting Zope:
>=20
> WARNING: Python C API version mismatch for module psycopg:
>   This Python has API version 1010, module psycopg has version 1007.
>=20
> Is it a serious problem?

it means you used the wrong python to compile psycopg (not the one
you're using to run zope). in my range of badness from 1 to 12 this is
about 4.

--=20
Federico Di Gregorio
Debian GNU/Linux Developer                                fog@debian.org
INIT.D Developer                                           fog@initd.org
                   I came like Water, and like Wind I go. -- Omar Khayam

--=-5iS07qzFPThg+nt69Qzk

--=-5iS07qzFPThg+nt69Qzk--