[Zope-DB] win32 odbc DA constantly losing connection

M.-A. Lemburg mal@lemburg.com
Wed, 26 Feb 2003 10:04:06 +0100

T. Muddletin wrote:
> I've been having a very annoying time with zope's ODBC DA, on windows.
> After a half dozen or so queries it would lose its connection to a
> postgresql database (running on freebsd on the lan).

You may want to try the prerelease version of the mxODBC Zope DA.
If you're interested, I can send you an eval copy.

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Software directly from the Source  (#1, Feb 26 2003)
Python UK 2003, Oxford:                                     34 days left
EuroPython 2003, Charleroi, Belgium:                       118 days left