[Zope-DB] Zope and Sybase under Linux

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Wed, 8 Jan 2003 20:52:50 +0100

Jakub Wisniowski wrote at 2003-1-7 11:54 +0100:
 > I have got Red Hat 7.2, Zope 2.6.0, Sybase ASA 8 and Python 2.2.1.
Zope 2.6 is probably still happier with Python 2.1.3!

 > My question is
 > which DA should I use to connect to my database from Zope?
There is a Sybase DB-API module (search "comp.lang.python.announce")
and a Sybase Database adapter (on "zope.org").

  It might be necessary to adapt the Sybase Database adapter slightly.

  I used the configuration above, but is has been a long time ago,
  and I can no longer remember the details.

Dieter