[Zope-DB] Psycopg & refreshing products

Andrew Veitch andrew@logicalprogression.net
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 14:28:31 +0000

OK, I've upgraded to psycopg-1.0.14 (I was on 1.0.13), I'm using Postgres
7.3.1 and Zope 2.6.0 and I'm still getting it. Sorry dumb of me to miss out
the version numbers from a bug report.

I do a select * from pg_stat_activity; after each refresh and I can see
another connection has been created till I hit 20 when it fails.