[Zope-DB] Is there a basic way to show a drop down menu from a list queried

Robert Crotty r_crotty@yahoo.com
Fri, 11 Jul 2003 08:30:27 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1215125556-1057937427=:1409

Hello,

Is there a way to show a drop down list for choosing a product that is based upon a query or table in a database.  The list is a list of parts that are in an MS Access database.  This list changes and I want it to show in a form for selection and posting into a record in MS Access from the dtml method and html form..

Thanks,

Robert L. Crotty, PE
Registered Professional Industrial and Systems Engineer, State of Texas

972-463-6017 (Home)
817-538-7442 (Cell)
r_crotty@yahoo.com

--0-1215125556-1057937427=:1409

<DIV>Hello,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Is there a way to show a drop down list for choosing a product that is based upon a query or table in a database.&nbsp; The list is a list of parts that are in an MS Access database.&nbsp; This list changes and I want it to show in a form for selection and posting into a record in MS Access from the dtml method and html form..</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks,</DIV><BR><BR><DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>Robert L. Crotty, PE <BR>Registered Professional Industrial and Systems Engineer, State of Texas <BR><BR>972-463-6017 (Home) <BR>817-538-7442 (Cell) <BR>r_crotty@yahoo.com</DIV></DIV></DIV>