[Zope-DB] (no subject)

McDonnell, Larry lmcdonnell@protonenergy.com
Tue, 10 Jun 2003 09:18:00 -0400

Hi Rob,

I use Access all the time and in my zsql method I use the following:

SELECT * FROM history

WHERE
 history.date LIKE #<dtml-var current_date>#

Hope this helps...

-----Original Message-----
From: Rob Crotty [mailto:r_crotty@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, June 09, 2003 6:53 PM
To: zope-db@zope.org
Subject: [Zope-DB] (no subject)

Hello,

I am new to Zope so I would expect this is a basic question but I cannot
find the answer in both Zope books so apologies in advance.  I have an MS
Access 2000 database that I want to search on a date field using a Z Search
Interface and Z SQL method.  What type do I use to search with?  I am using
the lastest release of Zope, Python and my machine is a Windows 2000
machine.  I can query the tables etc okay.

Thanks,

Rob