[Zope-DB] ZODB Vs Mysql

pradeep behera pradeepdeveloper@yahoo.com
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 22:03:31 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1109094084-1055480611=:87747

Hi,

I have started to build up a web application on Zope but I am very confused with supplied information in the web as to which database would be most preferrable.In this context, what is your opinion regarding the advantages and disadvantages of ZODB over Mysql.I am not expecting much traffic (around 800-1000 transactions per day) and around 100 tables in my database.

I am a Newbie, please help me with your comments and any resources in the web.

thanks
Pradeep

--0-1109094084-1055480611=:87747

<DIV>Hi,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I have started to build up a web application on Zope but I am very confused with supplied information in the web as to which database would be most preferrable.In this context, what is your opinion regarding&nbsp;the advantages and disadvantages of ZODB over Mysql.I am not expecting much traffic (around 800-1000 transactions per day) and around 100 tables in my database.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I am a Newbie, please help me with your comments and any resources in the web.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>thanks </DIV>
<DIV>Pradeep</DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>