[Zope-DB] How to call an DTML methode within an Page template

Kerstin Petersen Kerstin.Petersen@giub.uni-bonn.de
Thu, 06 Mar 2003 13:50:13 +0100

Hi,
I created an page template with an table. This table contains some
static elements, like graphic, menue and should contain one dynamic cell
with content . I have some dtml-methods, that themselve call SQL
Methods. My content is stored in a database.

I would like to call my dtml-method within the page template, but with
I get the html-text with any information.

So how can I call the an dtml-method oder sql method ?
Thank you in advance.

Kerstin