[Zope-DB] ZMySQL python 0.9.0 problem

andy andy@bigorangelovebus.net
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 13:07:30 +0000

Thanks Charlie & all

using simply python2.1 setup.py worked, and stopped the errors. Now just
need to figure out where e-smith have put the /usr/include/mysql/ since
it ain't there. Accoring to the instructions for the DA, I also need to
make an so file in /ZMySQLDA/src, but the /src directory isn't there,
and e-smith doesn't have 'make' installed......

Maybe I'll go get normal RedHat :-)

But thanks very much for all your help!

andy