[Zope-DB] Problem with TALES DateTime conversion

charlie@begeistert.org charlie@begeistert.org
Sat, 15 Mar 2003 15:00:02 +0100

>  >
>  > It just gives me 'instance' both for DateTime objects which I can
>  > convert using strftime and Date objects which I can't :-/
>
> Sorry, I should have known that.
>
> Try "str(aDateObject.__class__)", again inside your External Method.

Strange I just get DateTime.DateTime.DateTime for both types. I switched to
using mxDateTime which is an option in Psycopg and while this produces an
error for the above call (__class__ isn't allowed), it does allow me to do
the formatting I want. Still, I'm curious to know what/where the error is.

Charlie