[Zope-DB] Re: [ADMIN] Zope and ZPsycopgDA almost working...

Robert Treat xzilla@users.sourceforge.net
25 Mar 2003 13:39:36 -0500

On Tue, 2003-03-25 at 12:21, Tamir Halperin wrote:
> Hi Robert. Thanks for the feedback. My comments and questions below...

According to the guys on IRC, *bsd puts the files in
/usr/local/pgsql/data; if not do a "find" for the files to figure out
where they are. Once you find them, you'll need to set tcpip_sockets =
true and you'll need to add a line like:
host	all		all	<zope box ip>	255.255.255.255	trust
to your pg_hba.conf

you'll need to do a pg_ctl reload once you make the changes.

Robert Treat