[Zope-DB] EuroPython 2003: Call for Papers (Business Track)

M.-A. Lemburg mal@lemburg.com
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 10:41:40 +0200

Hello,

now that PyCon is over and people are just getting ready to head
off to Python UK, we'd like to reissue our request:

Tim Couper and I are looking for talks for the "Python in Business"
track at EuroPython 2003, Charleroi. If you have a good idea for a
talk, then please submit the talk via the EuroPython talk database
interface at:

	http://www.europython.org/Talks/callFor

If you have problems with that form, please write to mal@lemburg.com
or tim@2wave.net directly.

Speakers will get free entry to the event, but will have to pay
for catering.

Thanks,
--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Software directly from the Source  (#1, Mar 31 2003)
Python UK 2003, Oxford:                                      1 day  left
EuroPython 2003, Charleroi, Belgium:                        85 days left