[Zope-DB] ZSQL and update, what is the correct way to deal with nulls?

David Wilbur wildboar@cybermesa.com
Tue, 06 May 2003 15:06:27 -0600

aye, i had feared that might also be a factor here.  a friend had
pointed me at popy, but after looing at the release dates that it seems
that nothing has been done with it for quite a while.  is psycopg more
current and up to date? it seem that from the product description.