[Zope-DB] DMTL and DateTime or... mxDateTime

David Wilbur wildboar@cybermesa.com
Thu, 08 May 2003 13:12:20 -0600

yes, as i just said to eric this seems to be exactly the issue and gets=20
fixed by forcing use of zope DateTime vs mxDateTime... does this mean=20
that mxDateTime is not setup correctly for zope you think?  there are=20
several places that i have seen comments that mxDateTime is "better"...