[Zope-DB] InterfaceError with DCOracle adapter

Sidnei da Silva sidnei@x3ng.com
Fri, 30 May 2003 09:44:06 -0300

Howdy,

Any clue about what could cause the following error?

Error Type: InterfaceError
Error Value: cursor is closed

The error happens intermitently, which smells like it may be a
networking problem, but I havent looked at the code, so I may be
guessing wrong.

Heres the meaningful part of the traceback:

  Module Script (Python), line 11, in trocaSenha
   - <PythonScript at /ucs/paraoaluno/servicos/novos/trocaSenha>
   - Line 11
  Module Shared.DC.ZRDB.DA, line 428, in __call__
  Module Products.ZOracleDA.db, line 175, in query
  Module Products.ZOracleDA.DCOracle2.DCOracle2, line 945, in execute
InterfaceError: cursor is closed

[]'s
--
Sidnei da Silva (dreamcatcher) <sidnei@x3ng.com.br>
X3ng Web Technology <http://www.x3ng.com.br>

An elephant is a mouse with an operating system.