[Zope-DB] KeyboardInterrupt in DCOracle2

jerry at longyouth.com jerry at longyouth.com
Mon Nov 10 08:38:37 EST 2003

Hello zope-db,

  	I found that when the cursor is executing some insert sql and got a Ctrl-C from console,than I have no anyway to catch that exception,I have try using (except KeyboardInterrupt:/except:/except Exception/finally:),but none works,even worse is that the program just exist with a message saying "KeyboardInterrupt" and the cursor just commit everything(is this defined in the cursor clean-up function?).

	my question is:how can I catch KeyboardInterrupt from DCOracle2?

	thanks all.

--
Best regards,
 jerry                          mailto:jerry at longyouth.com