[Zope-DB] Postgresql PoPy 'Invalid Connection String' Error

santi at zetadb.com santi at zetadb.com
Fri Nov 28 03:45:15 EST 2003

Try to add the host clause:

user=tim dbname=timsdatabase password=timspassword host=localhost

And, the most important thing, ensure that your pg_hba.conf accepts
connections from localhost using authentication method password:

host    all         all         127.0.0.1         255.255.255.255   password
host    all         all         your.ip           255.255.255.255   password

I'm assuming you have Zope and Postgresql in the same machine.  Otherwise,
just replace localhost and ips for correct values

Cheers

Santi Camps