[Zope-DB] DCOracle problem with especific select

Gilberto Pereira gil at biodata.pt
Tue Sep 16 14:33:21 EDT 2003

Hi all...

Since I upgraded my DCOracle2.py and the dco2.c from the CVS version a
couple of weeks ago (because of the memory leak problem), I’m having
problems when trying to get values from columns of the type - number -
when all the results are null.
Every select executed from the Z Oracle Database Connection in this
conditions returns either junk or the following error: OCI-22060:
argument [2] is an invalid or unitialized number

Prior to the fix I had no problems at all with this kind of selects. In
fact, I’ve returned to my old version (dco2.c, v1.129), and it’s working
fine.
Is anybody else getting this error?

I'm using Zope 2.6.1 or 2.5.1 on WinXP, Python 2.1.3, with Oracle 8.1.7
I’ve compiled the dco2.c v1.136 with the DCO2NT build for MS VC++ 6.0
without problems

Regards,

Gil**