[Zope-DB] Re: Form evaluation in ZSQL-Method

Andreas Tille tillea at rki.de
Tue Sep 23 03:39:40 EDT 2003

On Mon, 22 Sep 2003, Dieter Maurer wrote:

>  >            tal:attributes="href string:${request/URL0}?start:int=${previous/first}"
>
> As you can easily see, this (and the next) link does not include
> the query parameters.
Well, I have to admit that these links are quite a bit of magic for me and I
just trust you here that this is a bug.  My (obviousely wrong) assumption was
that parts of the necessary parameters might be hidden in SESSION variables.

> The "ZTUtils" package contains a method "make_query" that allows you
> to fix this bug.
Hmmm, sorry I have really no idea how I could use this hint.  I just notice that
there is a dir /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/ZTUtils but I have absolutely no idea
what to do with this.

> Currently, I do not have time to provide the code.
> Come back, when you need more help.
Many thanks for this kind offer.  In fact I'm absolutely dependand from help
here and I also have some time while I could ignore this problem for my further
development.

On the other hand I would like to give a fully qualified bug report to Zope
developers because I'm obliged to Free Software abd so I feel it is my duty
to report errors I've found.  Any hint to let this go the right way.  Is there
any Zope bug tracking system?

Kind regards

        Andreas.