[Zope-DB] Re: Form evaluation in ZSQL-Method

Andreas Tille tillea at rki.de
Wed Sep 24 03:18:07 EDT 2003

On Tue, 23 Sep 2003, Dieter Maurer wrote:

> An "fgrep make_query *.py" in the folder "ZTUtils" would have
> revealed the function (and its friends) in "Zope.py".
> These functions have a *very* good source documentation.
> Reading it could reveal how to use these functions.
I'm very sure that you are right here and I wished I would have the time
to understand all this.

> Anyway, I attach a patch to fix the "Z Search Interface".
> Please file a bug report to "<http://collector.zope.org/Zope>".
Uhm, I tried but it seems that I need a login for providing information to
this collector.  Trying to "Log in" first just brings to a page with the
information

   ... have to use the anonymous account - in which case, be sure to
       provide your email address in the issue ...

But what the hell is the anonymous account?  I tried several logins

      anonymous / anonymous
      anonymous / ''
      ''        / ''

but nothing worked.

At least I reported the problem with patch to the Debian BTS
      http://bugs.debian.org/212531
and I'm sure the maintainer (who as a login) will care for forewarding
this upstream.

Many thanks for your help

         Andreas.

--
Sie schaffen eine Wüste und nennen es Frieden.
		-- Publius Cornelius Tacitus (55-120 v. Chr.)