[Zope-DB] Re: Formulator issue with Z Search Interface (Was: Form evaluation in ZSQL-Method)

Andreas Tille tillea at rki.de
Fri Sep 26 05:31:03 EDT 2003

On Thu, 25 Sep 2003, Dieter Maurer wrote:

> There, somewhere in your "sqlgroup" is an undefined
> "field_iditem" reference.
>
> As you can see: the traceback gives quite a few hints where
> the error occurs.
Yes, but this is exactly what my problem is.  Im refering to exactly the same
database setup from my previous problem.  The only change is that I now use
Formulator which prepends 'field_' in front of the Formulator objects. According
to this I changed my ZSQL method to

   <params>field_iditem</params>
   select * from test
   <dtml-sqlgroup where>
    <dtml-if "_.int(field_iditem)>0">
      <dtml-sqltest field_iditem column=iditem op=eq    type=nb optional>
    </dtml-if>
   </dtml-sqlgroup>

The problem is that the dtml-if can't find the variable field_item (which can be
verified with a dtml-try around the dtml-if.  So this is _exactly_ the same situation
like it was before your great patch when I did not used Formulator.

Kind regards

        Andreas.