R: R: [Zope-DB] ZODBCDA for Python 2.3.3

Chris Withers lists at simplistix.co.uk
Fri Apr 2 03:31:39 EST 2004

Philip Kilner wrote:

> - If the existing ZC driver could be picked up and updated, how much
> would that cost, and what factors would distinguish it from the eGenix
> product?

Well, it would be totally open source for starters. If someone could round up a
bug report (exception types, values and tracebacks), point me at where I can
download the source code and how I can reproduce the bug, I'll happilly give
them a quote offline, and I'd even make this nice and low provided I get to
release the fixed product and claim all the kduos for it ;-)

> - If there are other people who would like to chip in to keep this
> functionality open-source, how do we round them up and extract money
> from them?

Well, maybe someone like you could look at doing that, and then handing the
collected funds to whoever does the work?

cheers,

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk