R: R: [Zope-DB] ZODBCDA for Python 2.3.3

Philip Kilner phil at xfr.co.uk
Fri Apr 2 09:14:23 EST 2004

Hi Ard,

A van Schie wrote:
> So I'll have to get a signature from some manager in my organization to buy
> it.

Precisely - for the want of a relatively small component, which need not
be highly technically specified for these sorts of apps., Zope may be
discounted from the list of choices. When the app is a success, and
needs to scale or needs further development, the purchase of such a
product is a "no brainer", but to get off the end of the runway we need
to eliminate this obstacle.

> And at the end of the story, nothing happens. (Sounds like a Dilbert story,
> doesn't it?)

Someone once tried to persuade me that Dilbert imitates life, rather
than life imitating Dilbert, but the truth of this is now lost in the
mists of time...

;-)

> Just my penny.

Erm...can I interest you in donating this penny to the "get Chris to fix
the ZC ODBC driver" fund?

:-)

Cheers,

PhilK