R: R: [Zope-DB] ZODBCDA for Python 2.3.3

Fernando Martins fernando at cmartins.demon.nl
Fri Apr 9 06:27:09 EDT 2004

Hi,

I'll not be able to follow IRC but I'm quite interested in this matter. Will
there be a log available? Could someone make one available?

FWIW, I was in a similar dilbertian situation as mentioned in the thread and
I managed to overcome it by going bold to a Linux/MySQL backend. This was
only possible because it was a new system/DB. It would have been impossible
otherwise and I'm sure there are many out there in this situation.

I don't think there is big money to be gained from the very large base of MS
Access solutions that want to have an Internet/Intranet frontend but
certainly mind share can be gained.

Regards,
Fernando