[Zope-DB] Error Value: 'in' or 'not in' needs sequence rightargument

hawelek_tlen hawelek at tlen.pl
Sat Apr 24 09:03:36 EDT 2004

Hi,

This is my traceback, but unfortunately it says me nothing:

Traceback (innermost last):
  Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 283, in _bindAndExec
  Module Products.PythonScripts.PythonScript, line 314, in _exec
  Module Script (Python), line 1, in testSql
   - <PythonScript at /MySql Example/testSql>
   - Line 1
  Module AccessControl.ZopeGuards, line 144, in guarded_import
TypeError: 'in' or 'not in' needs sequence right argument

thanks for a help,
regards

Adam