[Zope-DB] Please help: You are not authorized to access this resource

igorg at manaproducts.com igorg at manaproducts.com
Mon Apr 26 09:14:14 EDT 2004

But please tell me what is the way to open the data? I do manage
production host and can try to reset superuser... or should I create
emergency user, or should move "inituser" from the host? I don't know the
original password of inituser - when I came here, it was already running
for a quite a bit of time... But our company wants to make a lot of
changes to the actual web site content and I would like to get a copy of
the web site running in test environment... After all, I am new to Python
and Zope.

Beside, can I miss something in host configuration? - it runs initial
Data.fs (created by install) just fine with all the products. But once I
substitute Data.fs to one from production host - I can't login... :(