[Zope-DB] RE: Trying to query against pre-populated form

Charlie Clark charlie at egenix.com
Thu Apr 29 02:56:34 EDT 2004

Dear Laura,

glad to know you finally got things working. Even with the best
documentation in the world sometimes you still to try, try and try again to
really get a grasp of how things work. I keep a printed copy of the ZPT
section of the Zope Book on my desk at all times. FWIW you might want to
look at string expressions which some people find more convenient when
using tal:attributes.

Charlie