[Zope-DB] RE: None

Michael Mauws michael.mauws at ualberta.ca
Fri Apr 30 17:01:55 EDT 2004

Glad that helped, Remy. But changing every dtml-var sounds like overkill. If
the nature of your data truly requires this, an alternative might be to use
Oracle's NVL function. You probably already know about it but, in any case,
it allows you to specify a value with which to replace nulls. E.g., "SELECT
NVL(name,' ') FROM emp;"

...michael