[Zope-DB] Sript to Change zsql connection id

Peter Millar peter.millar at parasyn.com.au
Wed Jul 7 22:38:14 EDT 2004

Is there a way that I could create a script that I can run over a plone
instance and change the connection id for every zsql method.

I have several development databases.  I have several ODBC connectors,
one to each db, you know one for devel, test, production.

So if I have a bit of code that uses a zsql method and I want to test it
against a different database I have to change every zsql method that my
app users.  I hate it.  There has to be a better way. I am thinking a
little script would do the job, finding all the zsql methods and change
them to new odbc connector that I specify.

Any help anyone can offer would be great please.