[Zope-DB] Zope Zip Code applications?

Paul Grunwald pgrunwald at comcast.net
Sun Jul 11 16:03:06 EDT 2004

Hi all,

I've done a fair amount of google searching but I have been unable to locate
a zip code application for Zope/Plone.

What I want to do is have a registration DB of people and then be able to
search and find all registered within N miles of zipcode X.  Does this
application exist for ZODB?   Would it be better to use MySQL for
this?

I have found all the code and zip code databases to do this in
MySQL/PHP/ASP etc. but not Zope.   Before I undertake this myself,  I
wanted to make sure I hadn't missed anything.

Best regards,
P.