[Zope-DB] Re: Date / Time Ranges in mxODBC DA

Philip Kilner phil at xfr.co.uk
Tue Jul 20 05:50:21 EDT 2004

Hi Again,

Philip Kilner wrote:
> Am using Zope 2.7/Plone 2.03, mxODBC DA against MS SQL Server.
>
> I'm seeing the error "The time -609897600.000000 is beyond the range of
> this Python implementation." against a recordset which should have dates
> within a "sane range". Earliest dates would be Dates of Birth, latest
> would be within the next decade.

Have delved a little deeper now - dates are in range 1937 - 1987. No
time components.

Failing expression is: -

Expression: <PythonExpr result.DateOfBirth.strftime('%d/%m/%Y')>

I should be able to use this here, I think...

--

Regards,

PhilK

Email: phil at xfr.co.uk / Voicemail & Facsimile: 07092 070518

"The lyf so short, the craft so long to learne" - Chaucer